Verpal, a limited liability company is registered with the Evreux Trade and Companies Register under number 534 515 390 and whose head office is at 2 impasse du vieux manoir in Guerny (27720), specializing in the creation, manufacture and marketing jewellery, wishes to inform you of the measures implemented to protect your personal data and your private life in accordance with the legislation in force and more particularly with the provisions of the law of January 6, 1978 known as “Informatique et Libertés” as amended, of the Regulation European 2016/679 as well as the recommendations from the CNIL (hereinafter "the Legislation in force").
In application of the Legislation in force, you have a right of access, opposition, rectification, deletion, portability and limitation of processing of personal data concerning you. You also have the right to define directives relating to the fate of your personal data after your death. These rights can be exercised by post to the following address: Verpal, 2 impasse du vieux manoir à Guerny (27720) by attaching to your request a copy of your identity document (which will not be kept by Verpal and may either be destroyed or returned to you at your convenience). You have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL if you consider that we do not comply with the applicable regulations regarding personal data.
As responsible for the processing of your personal data, Verpal wishes to respond to your concerns relating to the confidentiality of the information that you transmit to us by all means of communication, in particular: website www.verpal.fr and social networks (hereinafter "the Communication Channels”).
When you communicate your personal data to us, you authorize us to use them, keep them and, if necessary, transmit them to our partners when the processing of your requests requires it. By submitting personal data to us through the Communication Channels, you agree to this policy. Our policy may be modified to take into account changes in the legislation in force with regard to personal data. We will keep you informed of any changes made.
Personal data transmitted to Verpal
This is information about you as a natural person that you have voluntarily communicated to Verpal via the various Communication Channels and which is essential to the processing of your order (such as in particular your surname, first name, e-mail address, telephone, mailing address).
We inform you that the information that must be provided to Verpal is visibly marked with an asterisk on our website (hereinafter "the Site"). Information not marked with an asterisk is optional.
This information is essential for the processing of your orders, which unfortunately cannot be processed in the absence of this information.
Data relating to your navigation on the Site (cookies)
When browsing the Verpal website, temporary cookies may be saved on your computer.
What is a cookie ?
A "cookie", or tracer, is a text file that allows Verpal to identify the device in which it is stored during the period of validity or storage of the cookie.
During your browsing on the Site, Verpal may save, in a dedicated space on the hard drive of your device (computer, tablet or smartphone), one or more "cookies" via the internet browser you use and depending on the settings you have selected on it in terms of cookies.
This information is in particular:
- The type of Internet browser you use;
- The type of operating system and device you use to access the Service;
- The domain name of your internet service provider;
- The web page you came from;
- The country of residence and your language.
The pages and options you visit and access on our Site.
During your first visit to our Site, when Verpal considers placing a cookie on your device, an information banner will be displayed at the bottom of the page. By continuing to browse the Site after clicking on "I accept", you expressly consent to Verpal placing cookies on your device (cookies related to operations relating to targeted advertising, certain audience measurement cookies , social network cookies generated in particular by their sharing buttons when they collect personal data). If you continue browsing the site, cookies may be placed on your computer. The banner will remain displayed as long as the person has not continued browsing, i.e. until they have gone to another page of the Site or clicked on an element of the Site . If you do not wish to accept all or part of the cookies, we recommend that you click on the "Learn more" link on the banner, and follow the detailed instructions allowing you to refuse them.
Cookies do not generate or transmit computer viruses likely to infect your device, they are only readable and recognizable by their issuer.
You have the possibility to change the settings relating to cookies at any time. Below you will find information about cookies and the different ways to manage the settings related to cookies on your browser.
The period of validity of the consent to the deposit of Cookies is 13 months. At the end of this period, we seek your consent again.
If you wish to know more about cookies and their use, you can consult the file of the National Commission for Computing and Freedoms at the following address: www.cnil.fr , section "Cookies: tools to control them ".
Cookies on the Site
Verpal may use the following types of cookies (banner at the bottom of the page):
- Session management cookies
- Audience measurement cookies (statistical cookies)
- Cookies necessary for certain optional features
- Targeted advertising cookies
- Social network cookies generated in particular by their sharing buttons when they collect personal data
Session management cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the Site. Refusing them may result in a slowdown and/or malfunction of the Site.
By analyzing how you use the Site, Verpal can offer you better navigation in order to respond appropriately to your expectations and also identify any problems you encounter in order to provide rapid solutions.
You have the option of simply opposing cookies via the procedures detailed in c) below.
Your choices regarding cookies
Verpal informs you that disabling session or functional cookies may have the effect of preventing consultation of the Site. As such, Verpal cannot be held responsible in the event of degraded operation of our services related to the settings you have chosen.
Each internet browser offers different configuration methods for managing cookies. In general, they are described in the help menu of each browser. If you use a type or version of browser different from those listed below, we invite you to consult the "Help" menu of your browser.
- You are using Safari 5.0 (on computer):
- Choose Safari > Preferences then click on “Security”;
- In the "Accept cookies" section, indicate if and when Safari should accept cookies from websites;
For an explanation of the options available to you, click the help button "?" ".
If you've set Safari to always block cookies, you may need to temporarily accept cookies to open a page. Repeat the above steps, selecting "Always". When you are done with the affected page, turn cookies off again and delete the cookies from the page.
For more information, you can consult the following page: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1677?viewlocale=fr_FR
- You use Safari on iOS (tablets and smartphones):
- Open the "Settings" application and choose "Safari";
- In the “Confidentiality” section go to “Accept cookies”;
- Define your privacy settings.
For more information, you can consult the following page: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1677?viewlocale=fr_FR
- You are using Google Chrome:
- Choose the “Settings” menu;
- Click on “Show advanced settings” and go to the “Privacy” section;
- Click on “Content Settings”;
- Select "Block cookies and data from third-party sites" to block cookies.
For more information, you can consult the following page: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
- You are using Mozilla Firefox:
- Click on “Menu” then “Options”;
- Select the “Privacy” icon;
- In the History area, for the "Retention rules" option, select "use custom settings for history";
- Check the “Accept cookies” box to enable cookies, or uncheck it to disable them. If you are having difficulty with cookies, make sure that the "Accept third-party cookies" option is not set to "Never".
- Choose the retention period for cookies by selecting between the 3 options (a), (b) or (c) below:
(a) “their expiry”: Each cookie will be deleted on its expiry date, the date set by the site issuing the cookie.
(b) “Firefox closing”: the cookies stored on your computer will be deleted when you close the Firefox browser window.
(c) "Ask me each time": a warning will be displayed each time a website wishes to save a cookie, asking you whether you accept this registration or not.
- Click on OK to close the “Options” window and validate your choices.
For more information, you can consult the following page: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/products/firefox/privacy-and-security/cookies
- You are using Internet Explorer 8.0 and above:
- Go to the “Tools” menu, then select “Internet Option”;
- Click on the "Privacy" tab;
- Select the desired privacy level using the slider: up to "Block all cookies" to block all cookies, or down to "Accept all cookies" to accept all cookies.
For more information, you can consult the following page: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- You use Android:
- Tap on the button at the top right;
- Select “Settings” then “Privacy and security”;
- Define the privacy settings you want to apply.
For what purposes are your data collected?
- Respond to your requests
When you contact Verpal via the various Communication Channels mentioned above, the purpose of collecting your personal data may be:
- The provision of access to the Site and access to your dedicated customer area to allow you, in particular, to consult and follow your orders;
- The execution of the orders you have placed on the Site (in particular the monitoring and return of products as well as any complaints);
- Sending information letters (newsletters) and any other documentation (particularly brochures) that you have requested;
- Answer your questions ;
- Inform you of new similar jewelry that may be of interest to you;
- More generally, compliance with Verpal's legal, regulatory, accounting and tax obligations;
- Dealing with inquiries and complaints made by you about orders;
- Solicit you during marketing operations.
Your data may also be used for commercial purposes:
- Management of any subscription and unsubscription to newsletters at your request;
- Communication of information relating to Verpal and its partners: news, products and services, commercial prospecting and personalized offers.
How and for how long?
Securing your data
As responsible for the processing of your personal data, Verpal implements all the technical and organizational measures necessary to respect the protection of your personal data.
Duration of retention of your data
We store this information for a period proportionate and necessary for the purpose for which we process it and in any case for the period necessary to meet a legal or regulatory obligation. The data is kept for a period that does not exceed the period necessary for the following purposes:
- Newsletter: your data will be kept as long as your subscription is active. You can end it at any time by unsubscribing in the link that will be indicated.
- Execution of an order: the data necessary to process your request will be kept for a maximum of three years from your last order or our last contact.
- Commercial offers: your data will be kept as long as you agree to receive our commercial offers. You can refuse them at any time by unsubscribing in the link that will be indicated.
For which recipients?
Verpal and its partners
We would like to inform you that in order to enable the execution of the purposes mentioned in point III above, your data may be processed by technical service providers (IT, hosting, email distribution, maintenance, online payment service provider, etc. .), which are located within the European Union.
Non-partner third parties
Verpal undertakes not to transfer or sell personal data concerning you to non-partner third parties. We do not share any personal data with agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
If the law, an authority (for example the tax administration or the CNIL) or a judge were to force Verpal to communicate personal data concerning you, Verpal undertakes, as far as possible, to notify you (except if Verpal is not authorized to do so, particularly given the legal or judicial obligations that may be incumbent upon it).
Finally, we may buy or merge or be purchased by another company or dispose of all or part of our assets. In such a case, your personal data may be communicated to another company, but this communication will be subject to the privacy and Cookies policy in force.
How do links on the Sites to other sites affect me?
We may occasionally place links on our Site to other websites and applications operated by third parties. These links are there for your convenience only and are intended to add value to your visit. However, by including these links, we have no control over these websites and applications, which are independent of Verpal and have separate privacy policies. When you leave our Site, please be aware that our policies cease to apply. Accordingly, we shall not be responsible for the accuracy, appropriateness, availability, reliability, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in third party websites and applications linked to our Site. We strongly encourage you to review the terms and privacy policies of any third-party websites and applications before using their sites.
How can you access, update or delete information in "your space"?
To modify one or more personal data entered in your customer area, we invite you to contact your advisor and/or send your request to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or doubts about this Privacy and Cookies Policy, you can contact us at the email address email@example.com or by sending us a letter to Verpal 2 impasse du old manor - 27720 Guerny.